- Yes. 17. We are TEEN PARENTS (but please don't stereo type me with the girls of 16 and pregnant). I was 18 when Emerson was born, and Hunter was 17.
2. I'm 1/2 way to completing my Associates Degree in Health Information Technology.
- Hopefully (cross your fingers) I will graduate in Dec 2013!
3. We regularly attend a Pregnancy Crisis Center.
- Choices PRC (former AAA Womens). We go to bible study there every Tuesdays. This place has been the biggest help and blessing to us. We went to parenting, birthing, and baby classes there thru-out my entire pregnant. Without this place we wouldn't have been able to offer Emerson all we can.
4. We live with my mom. But we 100% take care of our daughter.
- I read on someones twitter the other day that her mom had a monitor in her moms room, so she can wake up with her baby. I didn't get it. My mom doesn't take care of MY kid. I DO. It really angers me to see grandmas raising grand-kids.
5. I'm obsessed with coupon-ing!
- It's really how we afford our groceries! I love saving money, and pairing sales. I try to make the most of what income we have.
6. I'm a stay at home mom, for now.
- While I do go to school. I don't have a job. It's been a mess trying to find another job. But I know it will come in time.
7. I'm a car seat safety Nazi.
- It saddens me when parents don't even read the manual, or strap their children in tight enough. It's a chest clip (not a belly clip). I'm pro- extended rear facing.
- Emerson's 5 months old and she's been to over 15 concerts. Granted, her daddy is in the CSOYO and UTC's band. But she's definitely a music baby.