Thursday, July 28, 2011

doctors and placentas.

Well I went to the doctor last Thursday, alone. I was upset at first, but Hunter had band pictures, and couldn't get out of it. So I went and the doctor tried to hear the heart beat on the Doppler (at 15 weeks) which is kind of unusual. She knew the baby was okay, because she could here it kicking. So she decided to go ahead an do another ultrasound, to check. Turns out I have an anterior placenta, which blocks the sound of the heart beat from being heard. Which means I'll be getting a lot of extra ultrasounds! But it shouldn't be a huge factor in this pregnancy or at least we hope! but here's the pictures from the ultrasound, in which we could've seen the sex, except the little booger wouldn't uncross it's legs. haha.

3D!
if you look closely to the left, the legs are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment