Friday, August 10, 2012

Babble Babble Babble

Yep, Emerson said her first word the other day! Can you guess what it is?

Baba? No.
Mama? No.


It is DADA.

She said Daddy before mommy. I'm not gonna lie, it did/does upset me. Not because I'm mad at hunter or anything, he's a tottally present dad. It's just the fact that when your a Stay At Home Mom, your with the baby 24/7, you're the one up with them everynight, your the one who wakes up at 6 am, the one who does laundry instead of napping with the baby. And it does kinda hurt that I'm the sole caregiver of Emerson, and she said DADA first. I know I know, Dada is easier to say than Mama but it still makes me a little sad.


So now everytime were in the car, everytime she's playing, or just chilling, all she does is say DADADADADA DADA DADADADA. Over and Over again! It's fun though, and we're working on Mama ;]


2 comments:

  1. Awe. That is great! I am sorry that she didn't say Mama first. :( But at least you know it is nothing against you, just that it is easier to say, just like you said. Sam said Mama first, but I think it was on accident. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brentley said dada first too, and he is a total mama's boy. That was just what he wanted to say lol. Don't worry, mama won't be far behind :)

    ReplyDelete